Dla naszego Partnera, firmy Thalento® International (THINT), szukamy kandydatów na 2 stanowiska:
Więcej informacji w treści ogłoszenia poniżej i pod linkiem: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2400335465/
At each position you are operating on a daily basis as the direct international business coordinator for a group of companies active in the HR tech industry. Our business is People Business.
Bringing our in house developed assessments to the European Market first and later global is our primary ambition. To achieve this we are expanding our network of international Customers, HR Service Providers and Partners. Our EMEA office is located in Warsaw, the Company’s HQ in Belgium.
Our business is a highly active and energetic marketplace, with demanding expectations in an international environment. We are looking for dynamic and driven professionals with already their first professional experience. We expect you to have a preference for international contacts and excellent communication and language skills.
We do expect you to be tech savvy, master at least English and an additional European language, next to your mother tongue. We are looking for professionals that want to go the extra mile (not the limited working time approach) who understand the importance of ownership, accountability and a knack for timely follow up. Knowledge of the HR industry, its particular expectations, the ins and outs of the SaaS industry are needed.
We offer a balanced salary package, international environment to pursue you career in, combined with potential for growth in a challenging, modern business environment.
Training on the job, travel opportunities; person ideally placed in WAW, KTW, WRO or KRK.
– Work in an international environment
– Development in a company specializing in HR, talent and competencies management
– Freedom from corpo matrix
– remote (as an option) with scheduled meetings in the office in Katowice or Warsaw
– Coordination of administrative tasks with regard to all kinds of documents (including legal ones), products’ documentation and marketing materials
– Coordination of any office tasks, business events, webinars, conferences, meetings, trips
– Collaboration with all EMEA Partners
– International Clients’ support with regard to general questions, product information, projects’ scope, IT issues, product sales
– Cooperation with Support Team
– Constant cooperation with the offices in Poland and HQ in Belgium
– Thalento® SaaS Platform and websites support with regard to Clients, Partners and Product releases
– Support In business development activities within the scope of the role
– Yes but occasionally
– Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
– Psychology or social and human sciences are welcome
– Preferred 2 years of professional experience at similar position
– Native of fluent Polish is an asset
– Fluent English in everyday business communication (verbal and written)
– Fluent German and/or French or any other language
– Structured approach to assigned tasks, goal-oriented, persistent and efficient in completing them
– Responsible, reliable, committed
– Open attitude and ability to work in a team
– High communication and social skills
– Pursuing self-development opportunities
– SaaS, ATS, CRM familiarity are welcome
– Interest in HR topics